Sevatec, Inc. is looking for SharePoint Architects who stand out amongst their peers and who are looking to break out of the norm to begin an exciting opportunity with a company that utilizes technology like no other.
From a technical perspective you will be the lead architect on a global technical team. Working with SharePoint 2007/2010, K2 Black Pearl, with other technologies in an Agile development environment.
This position will give you the opportunity to make a huge impact on current and new business opportunities for this incredible company.
- Define architecture and provide development road maps.
- Contribute significantly to the technical direction of the SharePoint team and environment.
- Architect and design SharePoint environments for maximum flexibility, reliability and scalability.
- Define and implement required changes to governance model.
- Provide expertise, lead technical meetings, and communicate effectively with different development teams and departments.
- Clearly identify requirements, technical feasibility and effort estimates of projects.
- Provide project management and subject matter expertise for platform.
- Assess business requirements and consult on functional specifications.
- Understand and formulate custom, client specific solutions including where necessary integration of third party packages.
- Coordinate with vendors depending on scope of project.
- Interact with developers.
- Ensure quality of technical solution and architecture.
- Experience with SharePoint Workflow tools (i.e.K2, Nintex)
- Must possess excellent problem solving, organization, communication and leadership skill
- Very strong communication skills and user interaction experience
- Experience with Agile a plus
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 a plus
- Certifications in SharePoint a plus
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
Sevatec, Inc. - 30+ days ago