Leading firm in lower Manhattan, NYC seeks a SHAREPOINT configuration and workflow analyst
Top 3 Skills Needed:
1) Sharepoint workflows with Nintex
2) SharePoint front-end configuration,
3) Analytical experience
- Create, maintain and enhance SharePoint sites.
- Create, maintain and enhance Nintex workflows
- Configure SharePoint front-end
- Maintain the inventory of desktop-developed tools, or BAS, in the Markets Group. Post all BAS to the Bank’s risk-tracking tool, Archer
- Provide status reports to Group management on compliance status of the inventory
- Educate staff on the BASIC Policy and procedures needed to comply
- Serve as a liaison to SIRA/Business Technology on support needs
- Modify Group Policies/Procedures document for development of desktop tools
- Perform security admin tasks critical business applications
Experience working in a transaction processing environment in the financial services sector in a business or IT support role
Demonstrated ability of using collaboration tool
- Experience in SharePoint site customization and Nintex Workflows.
- Demonstrated understanding of financial transaction processing environments using effective reconciliation and accounting controls
- Solid experience with change management principles and procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with all levels of management and staff
- Demonstrated analytical & troubleshooting skills supporting production systems
- Understanding of client-server, web-based, and distributed technologies and architectures
- General scripting knowledge, preferably shells scripts
- Strong networking knowledge, file transfer/ports/RPC/firewall/etc..
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a cross-functional team.
- Knowledge of SWIFT message types and architecture a plus
QA and testing experience is a plus
please forward a resume and your w2 hourly rate to:
Monster - 23 months ago