Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Exercises significant independent judgment to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
May support Web development, migration, testing, documentation, integration and sustainment of web based software, applications and content . Provides coordination and support for the implementation of web-based data services, informational and active data application pages and required server environments. Assists system administrators for operation and maintenance support of web, database and applications servers. Assists with technical support and analytical activities as directed by supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Strong experience and ability to develop and maintain database solutions
- 8-10 years experience in data base design and data base management activity development and operation solutions
- General familiarity with UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Well versed in Active Directory tools and services
- 5 years experience with Oracle SQL, Microsoft Server based database environments and other applicable database
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- Experience with SharePoint/SQL back end
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare, Virtualization
- Competency in systems automation and integration
- Microsoft MCDBA/MCITP certifications
ReliaQuest - 15 months ago