TS/SCI with Full Scope Clearance Required
Raytheon AST is currently seeking a SharePoint Designer to:
• Design, configure, implement and deploy SharePoint custom solutions to support business processes using SharePoint 2010 out-of-the-box capabilities and SharePoint Designer 2010:
• Design/develop custom content types to support, enhance and facilitate business processes and related data.
• Design/develop custom calculations to enhance business and process related metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
• Design/develop Key Performance Indicator lists that integrate with custom business solutions.
• Design/develop custom dashboards using out-of-the-box capabilities and SharePoint designer.
• Design/develop custom workflows using out-of-the-box capabilities and SharePoint Designer to enhance, support and facilitate business process related data.
• Develop custom Data View Web Parts using SharePoint designer.
• Provide support for deployed custom SharePoint solutions.
• Provide support for deployed custom SharePoint workflows.
• Conduct business process engineering and process design activities in support of organizational and customer SharePoint solution development
• Participate in and sometimes lead process definition and process improvement activities as required
• Provide reach-back support for project team members, external stakeholders and designers.
• Collaborate with external support and technical teams to ensure SharePoint development efforts integrate with Enterprise architectural framework.
• Define and plan SharePoint solution releases
• Create and maintain project documentation, presentations, tracking, and task related artifacts in Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio and PowerPoint
No travel is anticipated in the performance of this task.
• A minimum 8 years of experience in general software/system engineering techniques and have expert knowledge of operational software development, architecture and governance methods.
• Four plus years of experience with SharePoint and MOSS (2007/2010) design, configuration, implementation and custom solution development.
• Three plus years of experience with SharePoint tools in 2007/2010: Site Definitions, Web Parts, Custom Navigation, Content Types, Search Features, Master Pages, Site Templates and Page Layouts, SharePoint Designer
• One plus years of applied experience supporting an Enterprise-wide instantiation of SharePoint 2007/2010 with Site Collection permissions
• Experience of SharePoint Architecture (Managed paths, site collections, sites, etc.).
TS/SCI with Full Scope Clearance Required
• Working knowledge of SharePoint ‘content type’ based workflows for the creation, routing and management of documents in SharePoint
• Experience in developing web services
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and experience working as part of a virtual team
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree and meet the experience requirements
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Business Unit Profile
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS), is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependant Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
* Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
* Where talented people can make an impact.
* Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
Raytheon - 10 months ago
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...