The SharePoint 2010 developer will have responsibility for the maintenance, development, and expansion of company SharePoint sites. This person will work with clients to create and implement SharePoint solutions needed for business collaboration, document management, and workflow.
- Interpret and translate business requirements into SharePoint content and functionality using design and development best practices. Configure web parts and workflows using built-in or SharePoint Designer tool.
- Analyze and develop use of content types, site templates, key words, best bets, reports, and other content/data features within SharePoint.
- Ensure that style guide and brand guidelines are implemented and adhered to.
- Participate in design tasks and testing.
- Develop InfoPath Forms with associated workflow.
- Support users in utilizing SharePoint. Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to service requests in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Maintain a process for site requests.
- Work with users and business stakeholders to continually maintain and improve SharePoint Search capability to ensure relevant search results.
- Oversee management of SharePoint global and local term sets and work to classify information and perform enterprise content management.
- Documents application code specifications.
- Identify data retention and archive needs, working with legal and corporate compliance personnel to set appropriate policies and processes.
Ability to work independently to drive to results with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Possess strong communication skills both written and verbal to varied audiences.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Experience in la
rge, enterprise-wide projects.
2+ years of experience with SharePoint.
Microsoft SharePoint Designer experience.
Experience with Visual Studio.
Strong understanding of web architecture concepts.
SQL (Update/Append queries, Stored Procedures, Data Management) and SSRS experience preferred.
Experience with Microsoft Office tools required, especially Excel, Visio, and InfoPath.
Undergraduate degree required.
225 S. 6
Minneapolis, MN 55402
How To Apply
Click the apply now button and apply to this job opening. You will be prompted to either login using an existing user ID and password or register for a new account.
About Capella University
Capella University is an online university built on graduate degrees, with more than 34,900 students throughout the U.S. and in other countries. Founded in 1993 to provide advanced educational opportunities for working professionals, Capella has become a national leader in online education, offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral programs. The university's success is built upon a culture that promotes human potential, achievement, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and teamwork. Capella Education Company (CPLA), parent company of Capella University, is publicly traded on the NASDAQ. Capella Education Company was named to the Inc. 500 Hall of Fame for being listed as one of the nation's fastest-growing companies for 7 consecutive years. Capella University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, located at 230 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604-1413, (312) 263-0456,
Equal Employment Opportunity
Capella is committed to the development of a multicultural environment. We seek greater diversity in our faculty and staff to broaden our academic experience and to reflect the diversity within our learner community. We value the input of multiple viewpoints and perspectives across the university and our corporate offices. Our goal is to create academic and business communities that are rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Capella is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.
Where Academic Excellence is Online
As a regionally accredited institution offering bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in...