Experienced SharePoint Developer
Interested in leading edge technologies, custom application development, high-availability applications and how they affect business processes?
Our growing team is looking for an experienced, bright, highly motivated, and creative SharePoint Developer with a proven track record and eagerness to learn new technologies. We are in the midst of a large company wide implementation of SharePoint 2010 that is tightly integrated across key business functions and systems and requires advanced levels of customization.
The ideal candidate has strong architecture, design, and development skills in SharePoint 2010. Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and Windows SharePoint Service (WSS) 3.0 is a plus.
Additional consideration for skills or experience in:
- In depth understanding of SharePoint architecture, capabilities and object-oriented development
- Excellent command of developing SharePoint components (Site Definitions, Content types, Web Parts, User Controls, Master pages and Page layouts and Event handlers)
- Experience in development of SharePoint workflows, InfoPath forms and Windows Workflow Foundation.
- SharePoint integration with LOB application using BCS, SharePoint Object model and web services.
- Ability to deploy features and solutions systematically by cloning system changes to ensure consistency across all pre-production and production systems and maintenance of existing applications.
- Experience in relational database design and development (SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle)
- Full grasp of Software Development Lifecycle and ability to perform any function required within it
- Advanced coding and debugging skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self motivated, proactive with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
- Active Directory (AD) and SharePoint security implementation strategies
- Robust understanding of enterprise server programming
We are committed to harnessing current and emerging technologies to improve our business processes. We strongly encourage research and development initiatives to assess how new technologies can improve productivity and data availability. We are a Microsoft Partner and as a result of our participation in the Office 2010 TAP program with Microsoft, we implemented a Release Candidate of SharePoint 2010 with strong Microsoft support. Connolly embraced .NET as a Release Candidate, SQL Server 2008 as a Beta product, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and AJAX before they became buzzwords and we continue to explore new products and platforms as they become available.
Connolly iHealth Technologies, LLC
- 2 years ago - save job
Connolly's most important resource is experienced, committed, and creative employees. The open and inclusive team-oriented culture...