As a SharePoint developer, you will be responsible for providing solutions for the following: Microsoft SharePoint 2007, Microsoft SharePoint 2010. You will be the go-to SharePoint configurator and developer to provide necessary .NET and SharePoint enhancements and customizations, understand the .NET framework that customer sharepoint webparts are predicatd on, and understand how to work with and consume back-end systems such as SAP to read and write data to the SharePoint custom developed web part of application.
- .NET Development in Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer
- ASPX – modifying standard pages and creating new ones according to customer requirements
- Understanding of how to integrate with SAP backend (and how it is consumed by the SharePoint web part or application)
- Java Script / VB Script – Write the scripts necessary on the front end to achieve some customer requirements
- Although not required to know CSS, you will work with other front-end developers who will provide the CSS for the styles
- Create / Modify screen flows according to customer requirements
- Create / Modify the page structure and layout according to customer requirements
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both clients and other technical partners while working on projects.
Company Name: Excellis Interactive
- Working knowledge of ABAP, and back end SAP
- Working knowledge of how to integrate with SAP
- Team Leadership Ability
- Great communications skills, ability to influence design decisions
- Understanding of Roles and User Management provisioned by sharepoint
- Understanding of different ways to connect SAP and SharePoint (such as .NET Connector 3.0, Web Services, GateWay, Duet)
Excellis Interactive (Excellis) is a leading information technology consulting firm that provides strategic business and interactive solutions to its clients. Excellis’ capabilities make it a unique partner to clients as they provide a unique array of services from User Centric Design, Mobile Applications, Social Media, Rich Media, Portals and Custom Applications.
Since 2005, Excellis has rapidly become a stand out leader in SAP usability and eCommerce solutions. Today’s Excellis possesses a proven track record driving SAP user adoption with several projects receiving national recognition for success both in performance and innovation.
As the market continues to shift from bottom-line cost cutting to driving top-line growth, Excellis remains dedicated to helping its’ clients focus on every aspect of their business by deploying solutions from innovation and new product development.
To ensure its success, Excellis plans to continue to invest in resources, whether they are senior subject matter experts, technical architects and delivery personnel, to always be in a position to provide the greatest know-how and thought leadership.
Excellis specializes in projects that emphasize SAP, Usability, eCommerce, SharePoint, Portals, and Mobility.
Monster - 2 years ago
Founded in 2005, Excellis Consulting Corporation is a privately held business and information technology consulting firm. With deep...