RGS is supporting the Naval Sea Systems Command with SharePoint development services. We are seeking to add an experienced SharePoint developer to our team. The candidate will support multiple projects across the NAVSEA Practice dealing with the development and implementation of enterprise level SharePoint portal solutions.
- Provide services in planning, developing and deploying enterprise level SharePoint solutions.
- Provide development services in SharePoint Server 2010 to include imaging, document management, automated workflow, collaboration, messaging, and content management.
- Provide assistance to RGS NAVSEA program and project managers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop custom web parts and integrating enterprise content with SharePoint to include developing data repositories, content indexing and workflow.
- Develop and assist technical writers with software documentation such as design documents, version description documents and user manuals.
- Collaborate with technical staff to understand and develop resolutions to software issues.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET
- Experience with MS SQL Server, PDF, XML, HTML and CSS
- Minimum 5 years of SharePoint development experience:
- Creating CSS templates, Adobe Flash effects (mouse over, rotating graphics, etc) and Master Pages and working with overall site architecture
- Configuring Web Part features on SharePoint Sites
- Ability to port site to mobile version
- Linking SharePoint lists to SQL database and fields to Excel spreadsheet
- Creating multiple print views in PDF/XML format and search/filter information using meta tags
- Working with out of the box and workflows
Education: Bachelor's degree required if less than 10 years experience.
- ASP.NET programming experience a plus
- Experience creating personalization sites, customized workflows, and MS Performance Point a plus
RGS - 12 months ago