Technica is seeking a motivated self-starter and team player for a SharePoint 2013 Developer position.
The SharePoint Developer will work directly with Technica's internal operations departments to create internal and external facing enterprise applications/sites. The Developer will operate as part of a team to create and turn designs and user interface mockups into functional websites and provide technical support, guidance, documentation and quality control. They will also research best practices and solutions to leverage technology to solve complex problems.
Required Skills and Abilities include, but are not limited to:
- 3 + years of experience in developing and deploying solutions in Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and 2007.
- Experience with developing .NET Web applications.
- Experience using the SharePoint 2010 frameworks as an application development platform. Experience using SharePoint 2013 a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET development to extend and augment the SharePoint platform
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies.
- Experience in SQL Server 2012 and 2008.
- Creation of Architecture and design of SharePoint implementations using best practices.
- Development of custom web parts.
- Design and development of Business Intelligence dashboards
- Ability to interact with end users and translate business language into technical requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to document application designs.
- Ability to work effectively with people of many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
Technica Corporation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard