COMPANY PROFILE: |
A subsidiary of Carnegie Mellon University, iCarnegie Global Learning LLC is a world leader in providing educational strategy to governments, businesses, universities and primary and secondary school systems. Our expertise has been employed by governments and private employers to establish world-class universities, to develop competitive cutting-edge curricula for teachers and students, and to meet the specific requirements of ever-evolving job markets with training for working professionals and executives. iCarnegie delivers top quality, highly scalable training and academic programs internationally with a focus on job outcomes and a practical ‘learning by doing ’, story-centered approach. We are active worldwide, with successful partnerships, engagements and project implementations in China, India, Kazakhstan, Australia, Mexico, and Colombia, among many other countries.
We are looking for a SharePoint Developer that has administrative experience with SharePoint. This position will report directly to the CIO. The SharePoint Developer ’s mission is to work with the rest of the development team to create and maintain a dynamic SharePoint site that can be utilized by the entire company.
• Provide Design and Administrator support for SharePoint site
• Create and implement SharePoint processes to help with company initiatives
• Maintain a supporting role to fellow team members in the IT department
• Educate and advise employees on the abilities and usage of the SharePoint site
• Fundamental knowledge must include architectural design, web parts development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
• Able to utilize SharePoint Designer workflows, effective use of the data view web part (DVWP), content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization, and some branding customizations.
• Able to utilize SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customization)
• Capable of effectively communicating with all levels of business both verbally and in writing.
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Capable of working under stress and tight schedules
• Minimum 3 years development experience in SharePoint
• Bachelor ’s Degree (BA/BA) or equivalent.
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer in SharePoint is a plus
• Must have experience as a Designer and Administrator in SharePoint 2010
The benefits of working at iCarnegie Global Learning include:
• Medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance
• Retirement plans (401k)
• Life and disability insurance
• Profit Sharing
• Health / wellness programs
• Onsite gym w/ personal trainer
• Parking/public transportation subsidy
• Monthly company events
• Great view
• Located in downtown Pittsburgh
The statements contained herein describe the scope of the responsibility and essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned.
iCarnegie - 19 months ago