**This opportunity is for 6 months; however it may be extended depending on contract and/or internal requirement growth.**
Education Required : Associates Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
Education Desired: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
Skills Required :
Skills Desired: Experience with Web services & Database.
- 2+ years of experience with SharePoint (SP) working extensively on a variety of projects using SP 2010 and SP Designer
- Experience configuring and customizing SharePoint sites, Web parts, workflows and dashboards
- Knowledge of commonly used Web technology concepts, practices and procedures
- Experience with SharePoint Security and Access Control for Intranets and Extranets
- Experience with software development in a scripted language, such as Python or Ruby
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a team and to collaborate effectively with stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Associates degree or higher
Benefit Eligibility: Full
- Implementing SharePoint in the internal environment.
- Interview internal customers to determine internal needs.
- Creating custom templates, work flows, implementing dash boards.
- Attend meetings to report findings and offer suggestions of site improvement.
- May incorporate external data into site.
- Work on other assigned task.
Bosh Global Services - 7 months ago