The Honolulu Rail Transit Project (HRTP) Office located in Honolulu, Hawaii has an opening for a SharePoint Services Support Assistant. Serving on the staff of the General Engineering Consultant (GEC), the selected candidate will report day-to-day to the SharePoint / Document Control Systems Administrator on the $5.2 billion HRTP. More information regarding the Project can be found at http://www.honolulutransit.org .
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Knowledge of standard SharePoint functionality including setup of Lists, Libraries, Content Types and Permission sets.
- Knowledge of SharePoint user management tools including Microsoft Active Directory in creating, deleting, editing user accounts and user groups as well as changing/resetting passwords.
- Provide SharePoint technical and infrastructure support across multi-discipline departments and offices and will require interfacing with PB personnel, Contractors, Subconsultants and the Client.
- Responsible for the deployment, setup and ongoing maintenance of document scanners (and any associated peripherals) for scanning to SharePoint.
- Assist the MIS/IT SharePoint Administrator in setup and deployment of any third party SharePoint applications (i.e., KnowledgeLake Connect, Adobe Acrobat, Bamboo Web parts etc.) in support of the project.
- Other responsibilities and duties as required, including Document Control functions and training users in the various components of SharePoint 2010 and associated peripherals.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- High School graduate.
- Minimum of three years of work experience. Experience working with SharePoint and in an Information Technology supporting role for large engineering and construction management projects is a plus.
- Experience with Document Control processes and procedures is also desirable as the chosen candidate may be required to assist specific contracts and personnel in this capacity regularly.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems including XP and Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2007/2010 applications and Microsoft Outlook 2007/2010.
- Strong working knowledge of Internet usage and “Cloud” computing technology.
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Balfour Beatty - 24 months ago
Talented? Check. In demand? Check. Handsome? You decide. Check out this Beatty -- Balfour Beatty. The company provides infrastructure and...