The SharePoint Software Engineer will provide support, administration, and solutions for our 2007 and 2013 SharePoint implementations. This includes a wide variety of administration and development activities such as problem identification and resolution, design and development, documentation, performance tuning, and process/data issue resolution. The SharePoint Software Engineer will be involved in the entire development life cycle using internal and industry best practices, standards, and processes to ensure quality and on-time deliveries.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Required Experience and Skills :
- Provides SharePoint support, administration, and solutions including problem identification and resolution, design and development, documentation, performance tuning, and process/data issue resolution.
- Provides MS SharePoint administration within the production and development environments.
- Completes design, development, and unit test of development projects. Adheres to internal and industry development and change control best practices, standards, and processes.
- Provides subject matter expertise for specific SharePoint product components.
- Conducts and participates in required reviews to ensure the completeness, accuracy, and integrity of deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Experience providing SharePoint support, administration, and solutions development. Experience developing and managing business logic with MS SharePoint is required. MS SharePoint 2013 is preferred. Visual Studio.NET, and/or Java are a plus.
- Ability to administer a SharePoint environment.
- Working knowledge of MS SQL and Oracle environments.
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Ability to translate business requirements into software solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to complete assignments.
- Development experience in the directory publishing industry is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Related Microsoft SharePoint Training and Certifications a plus.
The Berry Company is deeply committed to supporting the communities where we live and work. Our employees, who participate through donations...