An excellent career opportunity exists within the Barnes Group Inc. for a Shared Services Associate to join our Corporate Shared Services in Farmington, CT. Shared Services Associate will support the Shared Service Supervisors and Assistant Finance Director, Shared Services, Special Projects as intermediary on routine and non-routine transactions, supporting Shared Services with the goal of achieving outstanding service, overseeing daily activities, and establishing preliminary performance metrics. If you are a self-motivated, career-minded individual seeking an exciting growth opportunity, please submit your name for further consideration .
Corporate Values: Integrity, Empowerment, Emotional Intelligence, Collaboration, Competitiveness, Continuous Improvement, Workplace Fairness, and Globalization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees and performs Account Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Application and daily balancing transactions.
- Maintains accurate and up to date notes for AR & AP for key measurements and graphs related to the effectiveness of their work for divisions serviced.
- Interfaces with SBU, Corporate and Division staffs to provide timely and accurate feedback to requests for information.
- Assists in resolving daily problems relating to transaction processing.
- Assists with training of new employees in transaction processing.
- Assists other Shared Service members as required to improve department performance and enhance team environment.
- 1 - 5 years of experience in AP/AR transaction processing.
- Excel skills required, able to learn new software applications
- Detail oriented with research skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Team orientated.
- Associates Degree or equivalent post high school education .
Barnes Group, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard