inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
Under the direction of the Vice President, Shared Services, the Shared Services Coordinator will provide superior organization and support to this busy team of 10 individuals. This role will have responsibility over logistics such as meeting coordination, expense reporting and general administrative duties for the Shared Services team.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Routing, tracking and responding to correspondence and calls
- Management of a myriad of contacts
- Anticipate the needs of your executive in a fluid environment, adapting to changing circumstances.
- Maintain drive and initiative for constant improvement, sometimes in ambiguous situations.
- Engage successfully with high level executive throughout the company, maintaining professionalism and the utmost confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Bachelors degree with 2-3 years of related experience
- Excellent organization, time management and coordination skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to see 3-5 steps ahead and plan/act accordingly
- Some meeting planning experience
- Energetic, positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to juggle and prioritize work in a matrix reporting organization
- Proficient in MS Office
InventivHealth - 10 months ago