In need of 1 regular full-time and 3 temporary employees.
The Shared Services Coordinator will coordinate and support the daily management of print and mail services for all of the Word & Brown Companies. This position will require assisting other departments within Shared Services as time permits.
- Process and print daily, weekly and monthly jobs including but not limited to termination certifications, employee ID cards, renewals, invoices and broker commission checks.
- Track all jobs that flow through the department using excel spreadsheets and graphical representation of job trends.
- Order and replace all supplies for the print room including toner, drum kits, staple cartridges, fusers, labels, etc.
- Assist with processing of group materials, preparation of seminar materials and binding broker quotes for all companies.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal departments concerning printing and mailing requests.
- Deliver and pick up internal mail including USPS, UPS, FedEx, Overnights and interoffice envelopes throughout the company.
- Track incoming and outgoing packages using UPS TrackPad technology
- Process certificates of mailing and certified green cards for mailing that require extra security.
- Assist with fulfilling member ID cards and renewals as needed
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to support, interface and communicate with various clients and organizations, both in person and via telephone
- Detail oriented Organized Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in basic computer software and operations of Word & Excel SharePoint experience helpful Light mechanical knowledge of machinery helpful
- Experience working with high capacity folder inserters and printers preferred.
- High School Diploma
- Experience with high capacity printers and folding machines preferred.
- Individual must be able to lift 50lbs overhead
Word & Brown Companies - 8 months ago