Brookdale Senior Living
Brookdale Senior Living is the nation's leading operator of senior housing communities with close to 650 senior living and retirement communities across the nation.
Each day, nearly 50,000 Brookdale associates serve over 67,000 residents in a variety of settings. We are a fast growing, $2.8 Billion publicly traded company, (NYSE: BKD) with over 30 years of senior housing expertise. www.brookdaleliving.com
We currently have an opportunity for an organized, experienced, and highly motivated Shared Services Reporting & Analysis Intern in our Milwaukee, WI Corporate Office.
Academic Level: Open to students currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting and in Junior or Senior standing
SUMMARY: The selected intern will be working on reporting & analysis projects within the Shared Services Group (Account Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll). Intern may also assist with clerical and administrative tasks as needed.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Only students currently enrolled pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance with Junior or Senior year standing will be considered.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 required.
- Successful candidates will be detail oriented, possess a positive attitude, and exhibit accountability for their work.
- Must possess a general understanding of GAAP accounting.
- Working knowledge of the MS Office Suite and strong Excel skills required.
- General understanding of database concepts & working knowledge of SQL preferred.
Brookdale Senior Living, 6737 W. Washington Street, Milwaukee, WI 53214
How to apply for this exceptional opportunity...
Apply Online: www.brookdalecareers.com
Email: email@example.com (Please include Job ID in subject)
Job ID: 69996
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Salary: DOE - DOE Per Hour. Date posted: 02/13/2013
HomeCareCareers.com - 23 months ago