XDuce Corporation is a privately owned, global Oracle solutions & staffing company and leading business-to-business solution provider.
XDuce offers complete Oracle software, hardware and custom services; solutions including Oracle licensing, training, staffing and consulting. Since 2006, XDuce has grown into a multi-million dollar organization. We attribute this success to unparalleled customer support through dedicated account teams, constant development and understanding of emerging technologies, ongoing procurement and e-commerce needs, and strong vendor partnerships with the top manufacturers in the industry. To learn more about our organization, please visit www.xduce.com .
If you are looking for a challenging and financially rewarding career, this position might be of interest to you.
Sharepoint Administrator (MOSS 2007/2010)
Term: 3 Months Contract To Hire
We are looking for a SharePoint Administrator to service clients in Healthcare Domain. This is an exciting opportunity to work on the most interesting projects in current HealthCare Information Technology.
We are seeking a talented and innovative SharePoint Administrator to become a part of our strong Web Team. Areas the team as a whole support include the company website, intranet sites, collaboration tools and .Net based applications.
- Administer SharePoint MOSS 2007/2010 environment, including design, architecture, availability, reliability performance, monitoring and security of the portal. This position plays an integral part in the development of strategies for optimal use of SharePoint and other collaborative tools within the organization.
- Configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, back up, restore and issue resolution.
- Develop complex reports using Business Intelligence tools with a good understanding of database structures and strong SQL skills.
- Provide technical guidance to the team in the technologies related to the development and support of an Enterprise SharePoint environment (understanding relationship with active directory, SQL, IIS, etc.)
- 8 Years IT experience on focused on Microsoft technologies
- Minimum 5 years’s experience SharePoint/MOSS Administration (2007 a must and 2010 a huge plus)
- Core Server Admin Skills - Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server
- Middleware experience
- Enterprise level, large environment experience required 10000 users & minimum 1500 “active” users at any point of time
- Strong documentation experience
- Excellent communication and customer service is key. They're going to be dealing with people globally and need to be able to communicate clearly.
- Must be passionate about their work and have a drive to solve problems.
XDuce - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard