· Have ownership and direct influence in the strategy and execution of our Corporate Intranet
· Play a key role in the design and administration of our IT issue management system
· Responsible for developing an Intranet strategy, product selection, and execution
· Responsible for all facets of our collaboration SharePoint environment including the design, development, administration, implementation, training, and support of sites and applications, big and small
· Responsible to deploy, integrate, build out and manage ITSM system such as Service Now, Remedy, Footprints, or other.
· Responsible for collaboration administration and implementation including, but not limited to, site creation, site customization, workflow processes, web parts, analytics and reporting, and all areas of SharePoint security
· Responsible for the day-to-day administration and support for the end users
· Analyze business requirements and objectives and design and implement solutions that meet the requested objectives, delivering overall customer satisfaction.
· Create documentation according to internal standards including but not limited to project management, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Standard Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions.
· Provide high level of customer service, and have a willingness- to-help attitude.
· Keep up to speed and provide guidance on current and future SharePoint and web technologies
· Responsible for assisting in development of IT communications programs including newsletters, FAQ, and knowledgebase
Skills and Requirements:
· SharePoint or other collaboration Administration experience, with SharePoint 2010 and/or SharePoint 365 in positions of increasing responsibility providing strategic guidance, design, and implementation and application support
· SharePoint Designer experience, from building and deploying team sites to customizing workflow, forms, security, and the user interface design
· Proven ability to work on large-scale SharePoint projects, preferably in a large multi-dimensional organization
· Experience in training a plus
· Experience in SharePoint integration with external systems a plus
· Experience using and supporting Issue Management systems such as Service Now, Remedy, or Footprints
· Ability to work independently and with a team
· Superior problem solving ability
· Demonstrates cross-functional expertise and the ability to thrive in a highly complex environment
· Must be able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organizational skills
· Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
· Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
· Maintains direction and focus through proactive planning and organized approaches to work
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. - 15 months ago