- Develops, manages, and enforces SharePoint environment policies and procedures, security, and performance based upon experience and best practices.
- Manages updates, patches, bug fixes, and other deployments to the SharePoint farm.
- Monitors performance and troubleshoots problems on SharePoint farm.
- Works with network storage engineers to ensure storage, backup, and disaster recovery processes are in place, tested, and functioning within guidelines.
- Performs data analysis and creates reports using Excel, Microsoft Access, and SQL Reporting Services.
- Performs query optimization when needed.
- Collects, analyzes, and prepares business, functional, system, and quality requirements, use cases, specifications and business process diagrams textually and through
visual modeling methods and tools.
- Validates and manages project requirements.
- Plans, designs, develops, and communicates solutions to improve business and technical processes.
- Evaluates products as needed.
- Develops and maintains project plans and project-specific processes where applicable.
- Coordinates and leads project resources in a cross-functional environment.
- Monitors, manages, and communicates project performance and status reports to project stakeholders.
- Assists with project initiation evaluations, such as cost-benefit or return on investment, and provide recommendations.
- Proficient in system level SharePoint administration including the ability to monitor, troubleshoot, and configure managed services, information policies, security, and performance.
- Have the ability to manage and apply updates, patches, bug fixes, and other deployments to the SharePoint farm.
- Familiar with SharePoint best practices and recommend changes to improve efficiency and reduce risk.
- Proficient in the advanced use of TransactSQL, stored procedures, and functions.
- Proficient in SQLServer management tools, techniques, and best practices.
- Proficient in the methods, tools, techniques, and best practices of the analyst profession.
- Possess strong reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Adept at collecting information through advanced communication, questioning, and interviewing techniques.
- Know how to effectively use common tools, such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access, for data analysis, data mining, and data scrubbing.
- General understanding of agile software development life cycle methods.
- Skilled at adapting technology to efficiently meet and serve user needs.
- Proficient in the methods, tools, techniques, and best practices of the project management profession.
- Must exhibit a collaborative style and strong facilitation, negotiation, and persuasive interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Team Foundation Server is preferred.
- Must be highly service oriented and willing to actively assist others.
- Ability to comprehend structured query languages and table designs in database platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Access.
Benefits for this particular client include:
Medical and Vision Insurance through United Healthcare (provider for this client, not for Advantage Consulting or OCI)
Life Insurance & ADD policies
Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
Paid Parental Leave
Firm paid 401(k) & Profit Sharing plans
Section 125 Plan (Pre-tax premiums, dependent care and medical reimbursement)
Paid Vacation Time
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employee Wellness Program
College Savings Plan Deductions (529 Plans)
Long Term Care
Object Computing Inc. - 21 months ago