This position requires an applicant to have an active security clearance or be clearable
Candidate will maintain the ARBA SharePoint site (portal), in order to ensure and facilitate appropriate content and document management related to: ARBA policy, security requirements, IT technology documentation, and business process requirements and to ensure centralized access to enterprise information exists.
Candidate will be responsible for basic management of content and site collection features. Candidate will also be responsible for maintaining, configuring, possibly re-deploying, and supporting the infrastructure that SharePoint is built on (including Win Server roles, SQL server/biz intelligence and exchange).
Additionally, candidate will also be responsible for:
Candidate will also manage and maintain ARBA executive and operational dashboard reporting capabilities which are utilized to report information maintained within the SharePoint site for the ARBA and its supporting review boards.
- maintaining servers in SharePoint farm (which includes the set-up and configuration of SharePoint services on servers, and maintenance of Web Front End Servers, Indexing Servers). Note: Candidate must be able to install, configure, deploy and support a SP farm both manually and by utilizing wizards;
- creation and maintenance of sites and site collections, as well as all associated databases and services (such as shared service providers, and Extended Authentication providers if needed);
- set-up and maintenance of outgoing and incoming e-mail services;
- the qualification, installation and maintenance of any plug-in, feature, web part, template or solution, including third party software or applications;
- back-up and recovery practices, and maintaining integrity and reliability of access to information;
- set-up and configuration of Excel Services and InfoPath services;
- establishing and/or maintaining end user access policy and permissions;
- implementing and maintaining search services, including defining search scopes;
- implementing and maintaining user profile properties, including “MySites” functionality;
- coordinating and implementing best practices, and communicating with company management best use scenarios.
Candidate will maintain ARBA’s access to and ensure the display of graphical views of report data.
Candidate will also be responsible for installing the approved SharePoint application.
Candidate must be able to install, configure, deploy and support a SP farm both manually and by utilizing wizards) from top to bottom
3+ years of experience working with Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and MOSS technologies, as a SharePoint Administrator
Ability to develop and administer SharePoint site
Ability to interface with clients and gather requirements and facilitate meetings