1. Experience in requirements and feasibility analysis.
2. Experience in laying out the Information Architecture ( focusing on navigation, tagging, and UI design)
3. Arrive at the logical architecture
4. Layout the database design (not in terms of traditional Database design), this is with respect to Number of content Databases for Site collections/web apps.
5. Understanding of 3-tier architecture, objected oriented analysis and design.
6. Ability to address the non-functional requirements of the SharePoint applicat
7.a. Trained and with good understanding on Sharepoint 2013
7. b. . Advanced knowledge of business workflows and have an in-depth understanding of the capabilities of Workflow Foundation, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Foundation 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, and SharePoint Designer 2007.
8. In-depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence features is required.
9. Experience with Microsoft Office InfoPath Forms Services.
10. Experience with SharePoint Templates (Application Templates, Master Pages and Role-Based Templates)
11. Experience in architectural design, server installation, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
12. Development experience with Microsoft.NET technologies is also preferred ( ASP.NET 2.0/3.0, C#, XML, CSS, HTML, IIS, SQL Server, etc.)
13. Knowledge of the .NET Framework and experience working in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is also preferred
14. Prior team lead experience on SharePoint implementations.
15. Should have significant hands on experience with configuring and implementing:
Korcomptenz Inc - 22 months ago