SharePoint (ECM) Architect - Job Description
Title Tier :
Total 10+ years of experience with a minimum of 5 years of ECM experience
Position Description :
The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect SharePoint solutions by mapping common customer business problems to end-to-end technology solutions. Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and .NET is a must.
- Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; planning full project life cycle
- Lead and facilitate information gathering sessions to validate business cases, gather and document business and functional objectives
- Implement architecture by building components and custom designs; prototyping; data migration; maintaining technical integrity and consistency; documenting system
- Validate system performance by developing and conducting test scripts; completing bug fixes
- Prepares client to use IT infrastructure by developing and conducting training programs
- Manage customer relationship by communicating SharePoint architecture standards and frameworks; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues
- Establishing architectural and development standards around SharePoint.
Other Skills (desired) :
- 10+ years experience in IT
- 5+ years of experience working with SharePoint 2007/2010/2013. Experience with other WCM/ECM products is a plus (Vignette, Day, Alfresco, Interwoven, Tridion, Stellent, Fatwire, Sitecore, etc. )
- 5+ years in application architecture/enterprise architecture, systems integration and development, package implementation
- Expert in SharePoint Farm sizing, installation, configuration, deployment etc.,
- Experience in migration of other CMS/Portal platforms to SharePoint
- Proven leadership and managerial skills to independently manage teams, during multiple phases of the project lifecycle
- Strong skills to effectively interface with client executives
- Good business analysis/redesign skills with architecture and implementation experience
- Requirements analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design skills
- Configuration planning, testing, change management and support experience
- Project management with complex projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience integrating search technology is a plus (Autonomy, Endeca, FAST, etc. ) with content management
- Knowledge of Web architectures including portals, application servers, security, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and .Net technologies.
- Knowledge of relational database technologies and data access patterns and frameworks.
- BA/BS degree inComputer Science, Management Information Systemsor related field
- Additional technical qualifications include hands-on experience in several of the following products or technologies: .NET Development Platform (Visual Studio, .Net Framework), C#, C++, VB.Net, ASP.Net, WinForms, Databases, Transact-SQL, XML, Soap, Web Services, agile development, methodologies, SQL Server, BizTalk, Exchange, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Performance Pivot, Performance Point
- Demonstrated consulting skills, including client relationships and team facilitation
- Well-developed organizational and interpersonal communications skills
- General understanding of the business environment, models and motivations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, such as meeting facilitation, presentation and documentation
- Have strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Project management experience is a plus
- Consulting experience with a large multi-national is a plus
- Work experience in the Insurance, Banking, Financial Services, Healthcare, Communication industries is a plus.
- Ability to apply for a visa no prior visa rejections.
- International travel to client location for short/long term as needed.
BS in Computer Science
For more details you can call me @ 408 789 7077 or email email@example.com