We are looking for a Sr. SharePoint 2010 Architect with a background designing, developing, administering, and supporting SharePoint sites.
- 5+ experience with enterprise level applications in SharePoint 2010
- Experienced with complete application development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis and design, coding, testing and deployment.
- SQL 2008 and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Strong experience analyzing and optimizing already deployed applications
- Demonstrated expertise doing customized programming in C#
- Excellent OOP skills and strong analytical and design skills
- Relational database design and programming
Candidates technical skills:
- SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010
- Languages: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, T/SQL
If you’d like to accelerate your career growth or place yourself in a situation with more potential for upward mobility, Raretec could be right for you.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science preferred and 5 or more years of experience in the design and development of enterprise level applications using MS SharePoint
Raretec has an excellent reputation among quality employers. We place recruits with top Florida and U.S. firms that have invested in current high-end technical infrastructure. These firms need employees like you who possess a hard to find and rare expertise to maximize their technical applications.
Rare Skills Make You Valuable
We’ve found a great demand for experienced personnel with strong experience and skills in:
A Great Opportunity for You
For candidates, we offer entry to local, State and National companies and jobs that you otherwise might not be able to access. Our employer network is large and growing. We can help you promote your strong points, hone your interviewing skills and introduce you to companies that you likely didn't even know existed. We will create opportunities with forward-thinking employers who will appreciate your unique technical skills.
You Are Our Greatest Asset
At Raretec, we know that our employees are our most important asset. We take the time to understand your career goals, preferences and background so that we can effectively match positions that fulfill your personal and professional needs.
We’ll Treat You Right
We give you comprehensive information about employers and available positions. We value your time and understand the difficulties in taking calls and scheduling interviews while you are employed.
Once you have an new position or assignment, we will assist with the arrangements for your relocation to the employer’s city, if necessary. We do everything to make sure the hiring process and transition to your new employer is as smooth as possible.
Confidentiality Is Assured
Your candidacy and resume will always be held in strict confidence. Before submitting your resume to any employer, we will consult you and ask for your permission, while keeping you apprised every step of the way.
We will always broker equitable compensation for all efforts as defined up front in the job description. If any changes are made during the hiring process, we will have your best interests at heart. It is of paramount importance to us that you and our client are equally satisfied with all arrangements. We work for both of you and want to ensure that the end result is a winning situation for everyone.
Recruitics - 12 months ago
Raretec Consulting is an IT staffing and search firm based in Orlando Florida and was started in 2001. It focuses primarily on the Florida...