Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or other related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five years applicable software design engineering experience required.
- Experience in installing and configuring of SharePoint 2010 and deploying custom SharePoint solutions (web parts, sites, and features).
- Strong knowledge of and proficiency using Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Experience using InfoPath 2007/10 and InfoPath Services.
- Experience using Excel Services / Business Intelligence.
- Experience building Microsoft SQL 2008 queries, stored procedures, and views; backup/restore.
- Experience in use of the Visual Studio .NET toolset, configuration of the .NET framework, developing and deploying web services, and configuring and assessing Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Proven experience in use of CSS, XML, XSLT, Web Services and Office Add-In programming.
- Understanding of Web best practices, site functionality, site architecture, data flow, and intuitive navigation schemes.
- Experience operating and maintaining Microsoft Office SharePoint infrastructure and applications.
- 3-4 years of working experience with SharePoint 2007/2010.
- ACTIVE PUBLIC TRUST OR SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
Other Desired Skills
- Experience using COTS software to customize and manage a Sharepoint environment such as Bamboo, AvePoint, CorasWorks, Brightworks, Axceler.
- Experience applying SharePoint patches and software updates and migrating SharePoint site collections into the SharePoint farm and/or to new hardware platforms.
- Graphic design skills.
- Understanding of Active Directory and Network and Security Principles
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): SharePoint preferred.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.
COLSA Corporation - 15 months ago