Sierra Nevada Corporation’s Fusion and Transformation (F&T) offers leading edge technology solutions for innovative approaches to share and expose information within numerous agencies and organizations such as Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense and other law Enforcement Agencies. The Fusion & Transformation business area provides a unique and collaborative environment for information sharing architectures specializing in data exposure and data visualization.
Provide in Sharepoint: Requirements analysis, design solutions, testing services and overall maintenance and administration in a Microsoft Server 2003/2008 environment.
• Basic Sharepoint Administration tasks such as Installation, Configuration, Deployment Upgrading, Patching, System Monitoring, Performance Analysis and Tuning of SharePoint and its related systems.
• Participate in resolution of issues and support incidents.
• Help develop a business continuity and disaster recovery strategy for the SharePoint implementation.
• Maintain security, develop interfaces for data consolidation and develop workflow structures.
• Provide technical consultation in new systems development, new feature or function evaluations, and enhancement of existing systems.
• Provide and maintain operational documentation of our SharePoint solution and related systems.
• Coordinate in standardizing and optimizing the way data/information is stored and retrieved.
• Assist Development team in analyzing, designing, developing and delivering Web-based applications and making recommendations accordingly.
• Troubleshoot and support moderately complex solutions with only high-level coaching.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related experience:
• 5 yrs experience in progressively challenging technical roles in deploying web-based applications.
• 5 yrs SharePoint Portal and Server administration.
• 5 yrs Windows Server administration & troubleshooting.
• Working knowledge of the software development life cycle.
• Demonstrated knowledge of technical standards and best practices relating to OS, applications, and servers.
• Microsoft Certification (MCSE, MCDBA, or other).
• Working knowledge of SQL Server 2000/2005 in a Windows Server 2003/2008 environment.
• Basic knowledge of .NET framework, IIS, C#, ASP and .NET
• Strong Scripting skills.
• 1-3 yrs experience of overall development, operations, testing, integration, or fielding of complex systems.
• Experience in a LAN/WAN and Windows Active Directory environment.
• A strong desire to work in team environment.
* Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance.
Sierra Nevada Corporation - 20 months ago
Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC), headquartered in Sparks, Nev., is one of America’s fastest growing private companies based on its...