Shift Leader Trainee:
The Shift Leader position is an entry-level position for people who are looking to advance into management while gaining leadership experience and learning about our industry. Speedway’s strong "promote from within" philosophy makes this the perfect position to get noticed and move ahead.
The Shift Leader will have responsibilities that include:
- Vendor check-in, ordering and administering the food service program, and mentoring and guiding other employees.
- Of course, our top priority is customer service, so keeping our stores looking terrific and taking great care of our valued customers are also important aspects of the position.
- We’re looking for team leaders who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bonus Potential of up to $600 per month
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Up to $3,200 Tuition Reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- And many more benefits!
- Successful candidates should have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Must be available to work required shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and a happy, smiling attitude are essential.
- Supervisory experience in a fast paced, high volume retail or restaurant environment is helpful.
Indeed - 12 months ago
At Speedway, we are proud of our success at meeting the fueling and convenience needs of over two million customers every day, and...