Are you interested in assuming a leadership role? Becoming a Shift Leader at El Pollo Loco means more responsibilities and is the first step in our management path. If you have the drive to do more and want to expand your duties and skills, this is the place for you. We will provide the training and support needed to make you a successful part of our team!
- Supervising assigned shifts
- Directing and coaching crewmembers
- Completing administrative tasks
- Managing food safety
- Ensuring great guest service
- Be at least 18 years old
- Speak, read and write English fluently
- Have a drivers license and use of a personal car
- Have basic math and computer skills
Physical Requirements include:
- Extensive standing
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, and cold
- Frequent reaching, bending, and lifting
At El Pollo Loco, pronounced “L Po-yo Lo-co” and Spanish for “The Crazy Chicken,” we go to crazy lengths for our...