Education and Experience:
• 2-3 years experience in a leadership role.
• Experience in factory, assembly, warehousing/distribution or other related environments preferred.
• Experience using computer and e-mail, including some proficiency in Microsoft office products desired.
• Must be able to delegate tasks directed by Performance Supervisor.
• Possess a team player attitude.
• Willingness to learn.
• Work well with others and demonstrate a great work ethic.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Ability to perform all essential functions of the job.
The Shift Line Lead is responsible for working directly with the Production Associates and assisting the Production Supervisor in tasks such as assignment of work, monitoring work flow, on the job training of new employees, monitoring labor needs, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist Production Supervisor in conducting orientations and training.
• Provide feedback to the Production Supervisor regarding employee relations issues.
• Serve as a back-up Production Supervisor as needed.
• The Shift Line Lead ensures high level of employee morale to aid employee retention.
• The Shift Line Lead monitors production, efficiency, and quality
• Assure adequate and visible on the floor presence
• The Shift Line Lead assists Production Supervisor in conducting orientations and training.