The Manufacturing Supervisor is responsible for all
manufacturing operations conducted in accordance to
GMPs, SOPs and approved manufacturing monographs.
chemical/pharmaceuticals, the orderly storage and
- Responsible for the manufacture of all bulk
flow of materials, and the maintenance of
manufacturing equipment and facilities.
- Supervise all appropriate shift personnel to meet
effective overtime plans to meet business needs.
- Assist with the Building Supervisor in developing
contribute to equipment operations.
- Assist in troubleshooting manufacturing problems and
regulations including safety, environmental and FDA.
- Responsible for the compliance with all governmental
- Report and investigate unsafe work
- Administer provisions of current union/company
pharmaceutical operations experience.
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of 2-3 years of
- Knowledge of SOPs.
- Effective leadership and communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry or Engineering with
AMRI - 22 months ago