As an Shift Supervisor for Braum’s, you will ensure the effective operation of your restaurant during specific shifts by confirming that all front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house staffing requirements are met. You will also serve to manage the drive-through workers, expediting orders and overseeing portion control. Additional responsibilities for the Shift Supervisor include:
As a Shift Supervisor for Braum’s, you must have strong and effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. You must also be able to think ahead, anticipate problems, and quickly develop solutions. You must be computer literate. Additional requirements of the Shift Supervisor include:
- Coaching, training and developing all non-management employees
- Assisting with the hiring process
- Preparing accurate and timely sales, labor, accident and bluebook reports
- Acquiring and maintaining a current and valid Serve Safe Certificate
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally and stand for extended periods of time
- at least 18 years of age
- Have a current, valid Driver License
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Having Cashier or money-handling experience, a plus
- Having fast-food or restaurant experience, a plus
At Braum’s, we recognize all of the hard work and dedication our team members apply to providing our customers with only the finest possible service. We are a growing, financially secure company that constantly reinvests in our employees – ensuring their success and happiness with our organization.
As an Shift Supervisor (3), you will receive a competitive compensation ($10.25 - $10.75/HR, depending on experience).
You will be provided with a great benefits package, which includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision coverage
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts
- And MORE!
Braum's Ice Cream and Dairy Stores (pronounced broms) is a family-owned and operated chain of fast-food restaurants and grocery stores based...