Community Educations Centers (CEC) is a leading provider of residential reentry and in-prison community corrections programs. Working in over 18 states across the U.S., we provide a foundation of support to change addictive and criminal behaviors and effectively prepare our residents for community reentry. With programming that encompasses assessment, drug and alcohol education, and family education services for juvenile and adult populations; we are redefining effective means to reduce recidivism.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the Supervision and training of Operations Counselors regarding performance of the following duties:
1. Collects data and completes operations reports (including tour report) as they relate to the
assigned shift; Emails headcount daily to DOC;
2. Ensures compliance with standard Company policies/procedures during the assigned shift:
3. Provides training in safety and security to outside clearance residents for grounds work duty;
4. Trains operations counselors in their duties such as manning security check points; supervising
resident movement; maintaining full and accurate resident count; transporting residents;
coordinating all reception and discharge activity; conducting living quarters and body searches
when necessary; responding to a crisis and taking appropriate intervention action; procedures for
off-unit cleaning assignments;
5. Supervises operations counselors on duty ;
6. Monitors urine testing for substance abuse;
7. Transports residents to out of facility appointments;
8. Orients new hires within assigned departments;
9. Conducts monthly fire drills, provides Company vehicle maintenance and monitors visitor program;
10. Ensures log book completeness and accuracy.
High School diploma or GED equivalent and three years experience in management, supervision and service delivery preferably in corrections or long term residential environment. Valid drivers license required with good driving record.
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). To apply, please visit our website at: www.cecintl.com .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.