The Home provides programs and services for these children and young adults in crisis:
- Medically fragile and terminally ill children who require 24-hour-a-day skilled nursing care.
- Those who require emergency care due to abuse, abandonment, neglect or are homeless; or who need foster care.
- To homeless, pregnant, or parenting teens, and their family members needing case management, education, parenting, and independent living skills.
- Children with autism & special needs.
- Young adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, are in crisis due to mental health or abuse, and to families who are struggling to maintain their children in their homes to provide stability and skills for self-sufficiency.
Full-time; 10:00 pm - 7:30 am; Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; averages 31.5 hours per week.
Must posses a Bachelors degree in social work, counseling or related human service field, 2 years of direct service experience with high-risk children, adolescents and families, and at least 2 years of supervisory experience required.
The primary purpose of your job position is to supervise overall shelter operations during your shift.
Salary Range: $19,000-20,000 annually
The Home offers a family friendly atmosphere with outstanding benefits that include an option for FREE health insurance (single coverage for employee only). Other benefits include health insurance, life, and long-term disability insurance, a retirement plan and up to 25-30 paid days off per year.
- Bachelor Degree in a Human Services field
City of Louisville, KY - 11 months ago