Thresholds is Illinois' oldest and largest provider of services to people living with severe and persistent mental illness. Thresholds celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2009 and looks forward to continuing its mission to help its members reclaim their lives and achieve hopeful and successful futures. With its 30 service locations and more than 75 housing developments in the Chicago area, Thresholds is a recognized leader in mental health recovery. Thresholds provides excellent opportunities for career development and promotion and has been voted as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to work for in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. Thresholds encourages individuals who have experienced mental health recovery to apply. EOE M/F/D/V
Description of Duties:
- Schedule residential staff and assure proper member to staff ratio.
- Provide guidance to residential staff with problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Ensure the appropriate training of new staff and the on-going training of existing staff as it relates to daily operation of REACH sites.
- Assist APD in the preparation of staff performance evaluations.
- Ensure the program complies with contract and licensing requirements, CARF, Medicaid and internal quality assurance standards.
- Review and monitor daily shift log and medical log ( paying close attention to medication forms are filled out and submitted correctly). .
- Review incident reports and ensure APD/PD receive reports within DCFS allotted time frame.
- Ensure all shift summary notes are accounted for weekly and submitted to APD by Monday 12 p.m.
- Request, account for and oversee purchase of necessary supplies for both the staff office and member apartments.
- Ensure that fire drills and safety inspections are conducted according to agency policy.
- Attend and participate in treatment, team and site supervisor meetings.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Demonstrate knowledge of completing and reviewing Medicaid compliant billing.
- Good computer skills.
- Child welfare experience, preferably in a transitional or residential setting and. knowledge of DCFS policies and procedures a plus.
- Past supervisory experience a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Master's Preferred.
Thresholds - 4 months ago
One of the nation's largest non-profit providers of mental health services, Thresholds provides a comprehensive program of therapeutic suppo...