Ensure adherence to the business guidelines, safety and security procedures.
Enter data in logs and maintain records; Completes shipping and receiving reports. Operate Package tracking system.
Establishes and adjusts work procedures to meet service schedules.
Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists associates in solving work problems.
Maintains time, volume and delivery records.
Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment, knowledge in courier processing.
Records shipment data, including weight, charges, and space availability.
Reports damages & discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record keeping purposes.
Proficient in data entry for placing orders and PO closeout.
Asset tagging and inventory control.
Shipping/Receiving/Delivery and tracking deliveries.
Use scanner on barcodes to create labels.
Order, stock and maintain inventory for various supplies.
Coordinate equipment disposal and transfer.
Outbound courier or trucking shipment processing.
Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 3 years customer service and office related experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated mail/shipping and receiving experience preferred.
- 1-3 years experience with Microsoft Software; Keyboarding and Windows environment PC Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work individually and in a team environment.
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail.