Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Shipping/Receiving Clerk is primarily responsible for the coordinating, ordering, shipping and receiving of all materials, supplies and equipment.
BACKGROUND AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Receive, track record all shipments.
- Pack all shipments for pick up by common carriers while verifying all appropriate components are included.
- Prepare requisitions, orders or other documents for purchasing or requisitioning new or additional stock items.
- Maintain an inventory of shipping materials, stock items and computer related items.
- Distribute supplies requested by staff.
- Review received items and outstanding purchase orders/status with Purchasing Manager.
- Maintain a Capital/Asset inventory
- Prepare all required international shipping documents. (Export/Proforma Invoices/Letters of Credit/ATA Caret).
- Complete reports, i.e., Start/End sheets for clients returning equip. or ending service, RMA’s for client/employee equip. return, Asset inventories.
- Complete Maintenance Billing for Equipment Sales and Repair/Replacements sent to clients, and provide billing to designated department.
- Complete expense reports for distribution to Executives and Department Managers
- Respond to clients who have questions about the billing.
- Keep Shipping equipment and Shipping/Receiving area clean.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of Office Supply Cage.
- Maintain software library including backups, database updates and organization.
- Work safely with tools required to perform functions
AccuWeather is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- High School Diploma or GED with six months to one year related experience or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- Must have knowledge in Domestic and International shipping.
- Must have knowledge of freight shipments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook).
- Must be able to lift and handle packages with weight between 50 to 100 pounds.
- Good customer service skills.
- Must be organized and display good attention to detail.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.