Objective of Position: Responsible for accurate and timely account of shipping parts and materials to customers and vendors.
1. Works in a Safe Manner at all times.
2. Prepares and ships customer orders in a timely manner and ensures accuracy and quality of products being shipped.
3. Reports any discrepancies in quantity, quality, early or late shipment incorrect items of items received versus purchase orders to the purchasing department.
4. Processes necessary receiving paperwork and prepares a list of receipts for inventory control.
5. Informs Quality Control or Purchasing Departments of items shipping or received that may not meet Trail King standards.
6. Prepares items for proper shipment.
7. Prepares and ships all returns for Production and Sourcing
8. Learns and remains aware of regulations concerning and governing proper shipping, domestic & international.
9. Inputs information into computer in regards to Trail King’s inventory control program as well as programs used for UPS and Fed Ex.
10. Assists in functions of the Parts Sales Department when needed.
1. Ability to communicate with parts sales, purchasing, production, engineering sales and other management personnel as needed.
2. Must possess excellent written skills.
3. Must be able to prioritize work tasks with little supervision.
1. Must be able to safely operate a forklift or be able to learn to operate a forklift.
2. Ability to complete in-house powered industrial truck training program and comply with all OSHA requirements.
3. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, bend, carry and or climb repetitively throughout the shift.
Trail King Industries Inc - 23 months ago