Most Important Job Responsibility
- Ensure timely receipt and shipment of phone equipment into and out of the Viaero repair facility through performing receiving, visual inspection, order processing and picking/packing.
- Compare identifying information and counts, weights, or measures of items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of loading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Receives incoming shipments and record shortages, overages, and damages and remedies issues with shipper to ensure credits are given.
- Print and affix inventory labels to retail equipment and accessories in order to ensure accurate inventory records.
- Receive work orders of phone equipment that requires repair and processing. Processes work orders and phones for outgoing shipment.
- Utilizing computerized inventory system transfers retail equipment and accessories to in-house distribution channels and places printed inventory in shipment for verification of items ordered and shipped by in-house distribution channels.
- Maintain warehouse, shipping and dock areas in a clean and orderly manner for maximum efficiency, safety, and security.
- Maintain inventory of shipping/receiving materials.
- Place and manage purchase orders for replacement parts.
- File transfers, invoices, purchase orders, receipts, and other miscellaneous paperwork to appropriate storage binders.
- The ability to communicate with employees, customers, and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- The ability to lift up to 40 lbs and have the physical dexterity to operate various forms of equipment to load and unload large heavy items on a frequent basis.
Minimum Educational Requirements
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Good communication, organization, and computer skills, including Microsoft Excel are required.
- One to three years prior shipping, receiving or inspection experience is preferred.
There's never been a better time to join Viaero. Apply today!
Wireless Provider of Cell Phones, Smartphones, Tablets and Home Internet. Servicing rural markets in Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska.