Company in Bethel is seeking a full time associate to assist in shipping department.
The position requires an individual who is reliable, driven, and has excellent organization skills.
Experience with UPS World Ship is a plus.
Basic Skill Requirements:
- Ability effectively speak, read and write in English
- Great attention to detail to ensure proper packaging of orders
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift heavy packages
Primary Responsibilities of the position:
- Packing orders properly to avoid damaging products
- Ability to complete tasks on time based on priority
- Ability to monitor supplies and place orders when needed
- Ability to work 8 hours while standing
- Maintain a low error rate.
- Build and wrap shipping pallets
- Maintain consistent attendance and punctuality
- Use multiple computer programs to ship, track, and recall packages.
- Work and communicate effectively with other in-house departments.
- Loading and unloading of products
- Ability to assist in other departments when needed
The position offers benefits as well as a 401k plan after 1 year of employment.
Starting pay is based of experience. Company hours are 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Fax Resume to (814) 286-5976
Indeed - 15 months ago
At Educational Innovations, we offer the best motivational science supplies at prices that fit a teacher's budget. We also provide classroom...