This position is responsible for accurate packaging and shipping of product. Must be able to handle a fast paced environment with a high volume workload. Overtime as required.
• Prepare items for shipment. Duties include assembling, addressing, stamping, packaging and shipping merchandise or material.
• Arrange the transportation of products.
• Billing of product.
• Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Maintains accurate records for overstock and accurate shipping logs for production control, and track packages.
• Organize packages that need to have special courier pickup.
• Communicate regularly with managers and supervisors on billing question and any delay of shipment.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Communicates to supervisor’s safety hazards.
• Handling paperwork, and performing day-to-day administrative tasks.
• Ordering packing supplies.
Job Qualifications and Prerequisites:
• High School Diploma or equivalent plus minimum 1 year shipping experience in equivalent industry.
• Must have good computer skills including data entry; speed & accuracy using numeric keyboard is critical. Experience with shipping tracking systems preferred.
• Good English and mathematical skills, ability to read, write and communicate clearly, and has good interpersonal skills.
• Valid Driver’s License; safe driving record and ability to maintain is required.
• Ability to work up to 10 hours a day, 5 days a week, available for overtime and must be flexible with hours.
• Able to lift up to 40 lbs, and exercise extreme physical mobility.
• Has good reading vision, and is able to speak clearly, and stand for up to 10 hours a day.
• Using one's own hands and arms in handling, installing, forming, positioning, and moving materials, or in manipulating things, including the use of keyboards.
Note: This job description does not state or imply that these are the only duties/responsibilities to be performed by this Associate. The Associate may be required to perform additional duties within the capability of their skill level.
TTM Technologies - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
TTM Technologies - Global Leader in PCB & Backplane Assembly
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California TTM Technologies is a leading...