Main Objective: Provides shipping of company products or materials.
M-F 10:30am to 7pm in Fort Myers, FL
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Places items in appropriate packages for the type of item and wraps package to assure it arrives in proper condition.
2. Prepares materials for shipment.
3. May enter shipment in database system.
4. Selecting and packaging of customer orders, returns, loaners, etc.
5. Organize back-orders to provide most efficient shipping methods for customer.
6. Selecting, packaging, and preparation of all USPS mail shipments and courier orders.
7. Processing customer orders via UPS/FedEX/DHL/Airborne for international shipments.
8. Transferring packaging and return product into inventory.
9. Forklift and related equipment operation.
10. Per management approval: ordering supplies including vendor contract, purchase orders, and receivables.
11. Handling automation/communication issues with in-house and outside information technicians for shipping functions.
12. Makes the appropriate amount and type of box(es) or container(s) required for shipping.
13. Insures that shipment requests from Arthrex personnel are packaged and handled accordingly.
14. Assists in warehouse layout and construction of shelving, storage racks, etc.
15. Periodically provide suggestions and ideas which become implemented by management.
16. Assists inventory on information gathering. Knowledge of quarantine, hold, primary, secondary, and overflow locations along with proper labeling and segregation of product.
17. General housekeeping and cleanliness of working area.
18. Complies and familiar with OSHA and ISO9002 standards.
19. Performs other duties not listed here-in as assigned as Warehouse Manager.
Education and Experience: High school completion or equivalent is required. Min 2 years in functions related to shipping preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training: Basic knowledge of packaging and shipping procedures desired. Must be able to lift between 30 – 50 lbs consistently and up to 70 lbs on occasion. Must be able to be on their feet most of the day in a fast paced environment.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills: Basic mailroom/shipping equipment and materials.
Arthrex - 2 years ago