The key purpose of this function is package product as per prescribed methods and/or to eliminate damage to product while in transit. Process documentation utilizing internal systems in addition to Electronic Data Interchange Systems supplied by various carriers.
- Prepares and packages products as per prescribed methods, verifying content against shipping and packaging documentation.
- Assists in maintaining packaging supply levels through inventory process.
- Processes customer orders utilizing carrier supplied systems and in-house systems.
- Provides assistance to other departments in order to meet company goal objectives.
- Uses and maintains tools and equipment associated with position.
- Job training and cross-training of less experienced or new employees is provided.
- Ensures availability of all material through processing and expediting
- Actively supports and adheres to the Quality System, ISO 9001 principles and GMPýs.
- Participates in the continuous improvement of quality through Quality System.
- Familiarity with carrier supplied Electronic Data Interchange systems.
- In addition, must have good computer, written and communication skills.
- Visual acuity and manual dexterity required to perform duties.
- The position requires 80% in motion and standing time, 20% desk time for data entry.
- Some heavy lifting required (60 lbs.)
3-5 yrs working as a Distribution coordinator
Preparing International Customs documentation / Domestic documentaion. Ideally Oracle experience
Hologic - 16 months ago