Merit Medical Systems, Inc. is a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a strong global presence. Our culture is highly energetic, family friendly, values its employees, and promotes them as standard business practice. Excellent compensation and benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate.
Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was founded in 1987 by Fred P. Lampropoulos and Kent W. Stanger, Chief Financial Officer. Merit develops, manufactures and markets single-use medical devices primarily for diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit has been successful in introducing and marketing innovative, high-quality products through its expertise in new product design and its capabilities in injection and insert molding of plastics; the application of its proprietary electronic and sensor-based technologies; and wire, extrusion and catheter technologies. The Company is utilizing its competitive advantages and technologies to develop and offer products that address a wide range of needs related to cardiology and radiology procedures performed in hospitals. Sales are made primarily to U.S. hospitals through a direct sales force. The Company markets its products in over 60 countries worldwide, utilizing a direct sales force in Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Responsible for picking, packing, and shipping finished goods for customer orders.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
• Prints picking and packing slips for the shipment of customer orders.
• Pulls product to fill customer orders while verifying the accuracy of the picking and packing slips.
• Weighs packages and puts shipping and tracking labels on packages which correspond with the shipment method of the order.
• Packages sample orders and prepares Marketing and Sales special orders for shipment and verifies shipment methods.
• Stocks various product in the warehouse while ensuring that racks are organized, the warehouse is clean, and product packages are in their proper locations.
• Performs various warehouse and shipping tasks, as required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
• Lifting -- up to 50 lbs
• Color perception
• Depth perception
• Field of vision/peripheral
• Fine motor skills
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Education experience equivalent to minimum of a high school diploma.
• Work related experience equivalent to three months previous warehouse experience in shipping products.
• Must be able to operate a forklift safely.
• Ability to be neat and organized and pay extreme attention to detail.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to work under strict time constraints and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others.
• Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs
• Picking/packing slip printing
• Product retrieval/order filling/picking and packing slip verification
• Package weighing/label placement
• Sample order packaging/shipment preparation/shipment method verification
• Product stocking
Infectious Control Risk Category III:
The risk category explains whether or not employees are likely to come into contact with blood or body fluids while performing their jobs. Risk category III states employment and procedures that do not require exposure.
Merit Medical Systems Inc. - 19 months ago
Founded in 1987, Merit Medical Systems, Inc. is a worldwide company engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of proprietary...