Looking for a team player with initiative and excellent interpersonal skills that are flexible, adaptable, creative and results oriented for Shipping Clerk. This is a warehouse position and environment.
The Shipping Clerk would correctly process and package orders for shipment, requisition materials and supplies as needed, run daily reports via computer, reconcile daily, and follow data entry procedures and exercise independent judgment in maintaining the routine flow of work. They would be expected to cross train in other areas as needed and comply with all company security policies and procedures.
This position is a full-time day shift, Monday through Friday, from 7am to 3:30pm (40 hour work week). The shift may be subject to change due to business needs. There may be occasional overtime.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Requiredto reach with hands and arms
- Occasionallyrequired to climb a ladder
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Standing for 8-10 hours per day
- Mustuse and /or wear required safety equipment at all times
- View acomputer screen for extended periods of time
- Mustbe able to push/pull 1000 pounds using a pallet jack
- Ableto hear, see, talk
- Hearaverage or normal conversations and receive ordinary information
- Visionabilities include close, distance, peripheral, depth perception andability to adjust focus
- Speakingabilities to frequently convey detailed or important instructions orideas accurately, loudly or quickly
- Mustbe able to smell chemicals or materials on fire
- Ability to use portable and stationaryscales
- Understanding of ESD requirements
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlookas well as familiarity with working on other Microsoft Office products, Windows 2000 and XP Operating systems
- Ability to understand and follow verbaland written instructions in the English language
- Ability to multi-task and prioritizeworkload
- Team player with initiative andexcellent interpersonal skills
Successful completion of Background Investigation to include but not limited to Social Security Trace/Validation; Criminal Felony & Misdemeanor Search (all counties of residence),Statewide Criminal Search (all states of residence) and Employment Verification for the past 7 years; Drug Testing; Subsequent random Background Investigation and Drug Testing. We participate in eVerify. EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Discover more about our company at www.tcgrecycling.com or at our page on Facebook.