Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position handles the packaging and shipping of product our of our facility to our customers and vendors and will work directly with the Receiving Department. Use of online shipping system requires Windows based computer experience. A sense of urgency will be necessary to work in this quick paced environment. This position will require overtime as necessary to meet business needs and may require some weekend work. Heavy lifting is required. High School Diploma or equivalent and 2 years experience in a Receiving, Shipping or Warehouse environment.
• Transports merchandise onto work tables, pallets, conveyors, push carts, bins, shelves, trailers, staging areas, forklifts and/or trucks.
• Counts all merchandise shipped and received to maintain inventory. Compares amount and type of merchandise received with invoices and purchase orders.
• Sorts new or returned orders and places into appropriate bins, shelves or racks. Performs inspection for damage.
• Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
• Locates and prepares product for shipping and affixes proper label. Checks order to ensure accuracy. May load into truck.
• May inspect vehicles driven according to company requirements. Education Required: High School; Experience Required: 0-2 years; Supervision Required: Performs routine tasks under general direction.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Xantrex Technology Inc. - 16 months ago
Pate Dawson Company
Pate Dawson Company
- 2 days ago
- 1 day ago
High Point, NC
- 14 hours ago