Pilgrim's Pride Corporation employs approximately 40,500 people and operates chicken processing plants and prepared-foods facilities in 14 states, Puerto Rico and Mexico. The Company's primary distribution is through retailers and foodservice distributors. For more information, please visit http://www.pilgrims.com .
This position will provide clerical support to the shipping supervisor and truck loader.
- Assisting Supervisor and Truck Loaders with internal department issues.
- Communicating issues internally and externally.
- Sorting, filing, and scanning all paperwork on a daily basis for shipping.
- Keeping accurate inventory of all office supplies and dock supplies used.
- Answering and routing phone calls.
- Scheduling of customer loads shipping from shipping dock.
- Compiling data, analyzing reports, and graphing warehouse statistics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience using Word and Excel.
- Ability to operate 10 key calculator.
- Able to work in a cold and wet enviroment
- Trust and confidentiality is a must.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal.
- Good attendance and dependability a must.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Initiative with strong teamwork and communications skills.
- Basic SAP experience a plus.
- Plant knowledge a plus and must be able to work any shift as needed.
- Proficient in company systems.
- Must be certified to operate Reach Truck and Forklift
- Must have 1 year experience in a freezer, shipping and/or receiving enviroment
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or GED
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply.
Pilgrim's - 11 months ago