Auto req ID |
Delta Faucet Company
Job Posting Category
Delta Faucet Company has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Shipping Manager at its Greensburg, IN facility. The incumbent is responsible for all distribution needs of the plant. This will include: planning, directing and coordinating all activities of the warehouse and distribution functions.
Accountabilities: Under the direction of the Plant Manager this position will be accountable for:
· Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
· Handle multiple projects while meeting established deadlines
· Integral part of manufacturing team
· Responsible for warehouse and distribution functions
· Monthly reporting of delivery status to internal and external customers
· Responsible for other analysis as requested
· Experience with warehouse management systems, ISO 9001 and Inventory control
Education/Experience and Know-How:
This position requires that the candidate have minimum of 3-5 years experience in warehouse environment of 100,000+ sq ft, along with good computer skills (Excel, Access and Word). Experience in an automated material handling warehouse system a plus. Bachelor degree in logistics, warehouse management or management preferred.
The incumbent must have good problem solving skills, have good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate at all levels of the organization. Must be knowledgeable with warehouse management systems, ISO and Inventory control.
Incumbent needs to be able to conceptualize a variety of unanticipated problems, many times with little or no precedent. Problems are varied and many times non-repetitive. Working independently with little guidance is essential.
Incumbent is expected to think and act independently, by virtue of their experience with little or no other management support or supervision.
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...