**Please note this is a 2nd shift position. The hours are Tuesday-Saturday from 5:30pm unitl 2:00am.
To maintain shipping/receiving records, prepares parts/components for shipment to Outside vendors, accepts deliveries, issues materials and monitors inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding of receiving into Inventory all incoming shipments checked against Purchase Order and/or invoice.
- Develop an understanding on how shipments are handled with Outside Vendors correctly and kept on schedule.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with Buyer/Planner to rectify damages and shortages.
- Create, Open and Print Purchase Orders
- Working knowledge of Warehouse process
- Computer Literate
- Develop a working knowledge of QAD
- Develop an understanding of MQ1 updates as required
- Train in the correct use of the Lot Number Log
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Knowledge of shipping procedures, recordkeeping, invoicing, and logic skills.
Specialized Courses and/or Training:
General Warehousing, inventory control, cycle counting
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
General material handling equipment. Computer literate.
Arthrex - 7 months ago
This is where the Six Million Dollar Man could come for repairs, along with athletes and anyone else who has ever needed knee, foot, or shou...