The Shipping/Receiving Clerk is responsible for:
• Performing general clerical functions
• Pulling product for the production needs.
• Receiving product into stock.
• Processing orders for customers.
• Performing cycle counts on a daily bases.
• Performing incoming inspections on parts
• Maintaining Inventory and Stocking locations
• Packing and shipping products and parts
• Building or sourcing custom boxes and packaging for custom products
• Maintaining a clean and organized shipping & receiving area
• Performing other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Applicants must have good product knowledge. Must be proficient in typing, keypunching. Must be familiar with JD Edwards or be a quick learner. Must understand and know how to use Microsoft office (excel, word, and etc…). Must be willing to work overtime.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.