To be sure that all orders needed to be shipped according to customer needs are processed accurately and timely.
· Keep up with reports that notate orders to be pulled on a daily basis.
· Use computer to check inventory levels.
· Be sure all LTLs are complete.
· Be sure that reports show stock in storage in both buildings.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 years supervisory experience.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
· Must have experience driving a forklift.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with all levels of employees.
· Must have Basic Math skills.
· Must be able to use a computer with accuracy.
· Must be able to operate a forklift, pallet jack, or hand cart.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Be sure that all pulled orders will be processed in a timely and accurate manner to meet company shipping requirements.
· Be sure that all employees follow company safety guidelines while performing their assigned duties.
· Must be able to communicate effectively to employees in a positive manner.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· Must be able to lift 40 – 50 pounds.
· Must be able to bend, stretch, stoop or squat as needed to perform duties.
· Must be able to use both hands and arms in repetitive motion.
· Must be able to move boxes, stack boxes in a safe manner.
· Must be able to stand and walk continuously during shift.
· Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
· Must be able to work in a noisy and dusty area.
· Must be able to operate a computer and keyboard with accuracy and efficiency.
· Must be able to use some office equipment, such as a computer, calculator, facsimile, telephone.
· Must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing with employees in an effective and positive manner.
· Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
Flanders Corporation - 10 months ago
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...